All 19 art Reviews

Worship Worship

I love the composition and the colors. The warm mood is good but It looks a bit like a warm filter has been slapped on top. Some cool blues wouldn't hurt. I made some super quick adjustments: https://imgur.com/a/q7pc8

otherwise it's an awesome image man.

ArtDeepMind responds:

Thank you for your input, I think you did very good adjustments ! I should have done it your way too haha :D
Im not a fan of adjusting a piece that is already done for me, so I will try to keep in mind your words next time :)

undead undead

Sweet, I like the mood. The only problem I have is that my eyes tend to wander of the top of the picture. I made some quick edits: http://imgur.com/a/ljZSG - I wanted to bring more focus to the zombie in front by adding some fog behind him. Same thing with the house but maybe I overdid it slightly. Overall, I shifted the focus down a bit to keep the eyes from wandering of the picture. I still like your image though. Lemme know if I should delete the gif.

Octo-Alien Octo-Alien

Cool little dude.

Necrobot Necrobot

Obviously have to give this a 5 star. Amazing!

Wizard Lamp Wizard Lamp

Very cool little wizard dude.

Benji - Art Trade Benji - Art Trade

Nice detailing

Hyper Piper Hyper Piper

What can I say other than, AWESOME!

Ruby Flow Ruby Flow

Schweet bruh.

Poliip Poliip

Nice. Great lighting.

Ciris Trophies Ciris Trophies

Well, I'm speechless. I don't know what would make ciri want to do this to triss and yen. She seemed like such a nice girl...